From ScribbleWiki: SR Gizmo Tools Workspace
The SPA-2102 is made by Linksys. It is very similar to the PAP2.
Tools for the SPA-2102 can be found Here.Unlocking the SPA-2102
There is presently one good way to unlock your SPA-2102.
After you get the file, you need to verify the md5sum of the cfg file inside the archive.
In linux, you can do this like so:
gzip -d linksys2102-sunrocket.cfg.gz
It should return an md5sum of 9abc05cce6cbc9b4be02b7c3a1b951ca If it does not, then it is not the genuine file, and, should be discarded.
The easiest way to do this, is:
- Set your machine's IP address to 220.127.116.11
- In linux, you can do this by issuing ifconfig ethX:1 18.104.22.168, where X is your interface number.
- Windows instructions needed here.
- Install a webserver on your machine.
- Microsoft's Personal Web Server should do just fine for windows users.
- On linux, apache will work fine, but, remember to set the mime-type to application/octet-stream.
- The easiest way to do this is: DefaultType application/octet-stream in apache2.conf
- Create the directory /gms/linksys/SPA-2102/2102 in your web root.
- Copy the file you downloaded to the directory you just created.
- Rename the cfg file to
.cfg , I.E. 000aaa11bb.cfg all letters are lowercase, and, no dashes or colons.
- If you don't know how to get your mac address, check the bottom of your SPA.
- Wait a little while.
- Pick up the phone, and, dial ****
- At the prompt, dial 723646#
- When prompted for a password, dial 79309925#
- Dial 1#
- Dial 1
- Hang up
- Go to http://192.168.0.1/admin/voice/advanced, and, login with the credentials admin and qwe%zxc5
Congrats! Your gizmo is unlocked!
Now, you'll want to at LEAST disable provisioning.